Hello everyone, today I am sharing a fun addition to your train theme tablescape a train lunch box. It is very easy to put together plus all the items I used to make it I had around the house already.
- Cardstock paper (your choice of colors)
- Small Box
- Paper towel tube (cut down)
- Juice Box
- Glue Gun (not pictured)
- Cut the top off my small box that is where I will place the kids lunch.
- wrapped my box, paper towel tube, and juice box (make sure to remove the straw before wrapping) in the cardstock and glued the 3 pieces together to form the train.
- Add the details such as a little black piece of paper on the juice box to act as a window and 3 wheels. I used the bottom of a water bottle to trace the back wheel and the paper towel tube to trace for the front 2 wheels.
- The final step is to fill up the box with the lunch you will be providing at your party. We filled ours up with a sandwich inside a cute little polka dot red bag, fruit in a little cup, a napkin, wooden fork, and the straw for the juice box.
As you can see it is fairly easy to put this train lunch box together and it is the perfect addition to your child’s train theme party!
Blanca from Creativities Galore