Jaime the birthday girl, was all on board for a fourth of July themed birthday party, especially if it meant swimming in the pool, & hanging out with her friends & family.
With this set up, we went extremely budget friendly & picked up alot of the red white & blue decor from the Dollar tree. There was a wide selection of artificial flowers, baskets, cups, plates & themed decor.
For the birthday girls table I lined it with craft paper for easy clean up. Using the store bought American flag napkins were a must here as they definitely bought a great visual element to the table. The background I used a few different curtains to create a personalized area. & I also made a birthday sign with burlap, that I lined & cut with red & blue cardstock paper. White paint was used with a stencil to write out “happy birthday Jaime”.
For the dessert table set up, we used a lot of desserts that were the birthday girls favorite. Such as:
- chocolate covered strawberries dipped in a white chocolate & blue sprinkles
- a red velvet cake topped with blueberries & strawberries
- ice cream cone cupcakes topped with a vanilla frosting.
- chocolate covered marshmallows
- bagged popcorn
- bagged red Goldfish crackers
- assorted candy