We love Popcorn! I once was a member of a popcorn club where each month we met and made various popcorn inspired recipes. I have a special place for popcorn in my heart <3
Michelle from Michelle’s Party Plan It is featuring these little festive gems today! Ornament Popcorn Balls are super fun and easy to make with the kiddos! She used the same instructions from her previous Sulley Inspired Popcorn balls, but made some alternations to make them more festive for the holiday season.
green and red chocolate candies
miniature candy canes
Step 1: Pop your popcorn. (I use an air popper.) Place in large bowl.
Step 6: Stick a miniature candy cane in the top of the ball.
Voila! Ornament Popcorn Balls!
Suggested FUN Variations:
– Skittles work great for more colorful ornaments
– Rice cereal can be substituted for popcorn
– Add cupcake sprinkles
– Add red or green food coloring to the melted marshmallow
– Make balls in various sizes to create popcorn ball snowmen
– Drizzle melted colored candy melts on top
The possibilities are endless!
Thanks for visiting and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Michelle’s Party Plan-Its