Favors are a lot of fun but I truly enjoy when they are usable! Sweetly Chic Events shared a tutorial on DIY Champagne Favors that are both adorable and totally usable! The girls kept the gold and black theme with this tutorial, but I totally can see this craft being customized to fit any color scheme!
Miniature Champagne Bottles
Chalkboard Spray Paint
Gold Leaf Pen
1. Begin by removing the label from your miniature champagne bottle. We found that soaking it in warm water made for clean and easy removal!
2. Once your label is removed, place a piece of painters tape over the foil top of your champagne bottle.
3. Once your painters tape is in place, carefully apply an even layer of black chalkboard spray paint to the bottle.
4. Once your paint has dried, it’s time to personalize your champagne favors!
5. Using your gold leaf pen or Sharpie, spell out the name of the intended recipient of your favor.
6. Now, it’s time to add a little bit of bling with those gorgeous Gold Glitter Heart Stickers from My Bride Fairy!
7. Choose where you would like to place the sticker and carefully adhere.
8. To help your recipient enjoy their delicious champagne favor, let’s attach a cute, color coordinating paper straw!
9. Simply attach with a ribbon and tie in a simple bow.
You now have an adorable, custom favor that will no doubt be enjoyed by the friend or family member who receives it!
Perfect for bridal showers, cocktail parties or even weddings, these favors will have your guests swooning while sipping some bubbly!
Sweetly Chic Events & Design