Please help us welcome one of our new blog contributors, Shauna from Cupcake With Character! She is sharing a refreshing and delicious recipe for White Wine Sangria!
- 1 Small honeydew melon, sliced thin or 2-3 pears
- 1 Persian cucumber, sliced thin
- 3 Limes, one of them sliced thin (remaining two squeezed)
- Small bunch of mint leaves
- 1 Liter sparkling water, chilled
- 1 Bottle chilled, white wine
- 1/2 Cup honey or sugar
Combine all ingredients in a glass picture or larger mason jar. Chill overnight. Serve!Sangria is one of my favorite summer beverages to stay cool in the Northern California heat! Nothing pairs better with a crisp white wine than cucumbers, honeydew and mint!
You can print the recipe HERE
Recipe inspired by Better Homes & Gardens