Cupcake Toppers are an easy way to spruce up your cupcakes! Follow these simple directions and make your party shine!
- Print or product using your choice print company (see why a good printing company matters). Choose your punch out, we used a 2.25″ circle and 2″ scallop.
- Shown here are the two outcomes of these punches. Top is the scallop punch, bottom is the circle punch.
- Place paper so you can see your label through the back side of the punch. Center your design and press down firmly to cut.
- Attach a 4-6″ lollipop stick to the back of your topper using tape or a glue dot.
- Be sure your stick is centered and your topper is right side up!
- Push the lollipop stick into your frosted cupcake!
Lastly, push the lollipop stick into your frosted cupcake and you’re done!