What’s a party without some games?! Today I’m going to list ten of my favorite party games and activities for 2-5 year olds. For this age group a simple activity or “everyone wins” game is best. We want all the kids to have fun!
1. Painting a birdhouse or other craft they can take home after the party
2. Decorating Cupcakes or cookies
3. Scavenger hunt
4. Obstacle course
5. Pin the tail on the donkey games. These can easily be made to any theme; Pin the wheel on the tractor, pin the cherry on the tree, pin the ice cream on the cone, etc.
6. Guess how many games. Guess how many candies are in the jar, I like to have little packs of the candy for everyone else while the child with the closest guess gets the jar.
7. Treasure hunt games (like an Easter egg hunt)
8. Duck pond games. Rubber ducks have prizes written on the bottom, kids pick one out of the pool and claim their prize.
9. Carnival fishing games. Kids fish for prizes over a wall/sheet.
10. Fruit loop or snack necklace (you don’t have to use just Fruit Loops!)