As we get closer to all the classroom Halloween parties everyone starts to wonder, “What should I hand out to the kids in my child’s classroom?” You can always just buy an extra bag of candy at the store and we all know the kids will be thrilled, but were you hoping to stand out a bit more? Be the cool parent with the best prize? That’s where we come in!
Read on to learn about some of our favorite Halloween Classroom treats (in no particular order.) They aren’t just for the classroom either, hand them out to your trick-or-treaters!
1. Slime – A fun treat that gives kids something to play with rather than just another piece of candy to eat. It will really stand out, it’s easy and inexpensive to make and will provide weeks of entertainment. Find the recipe here http://www.lemonberrymoon.com/homemade-slime-tutorial/
2. Glow Sticks – All kids love glow sticks and they are a great way to help parents keep an eye on their child while trick or treating!
3. Juice pouches or bottles of water made fun with monster labels – They need something to wash all those treats down with! Find bottle labels that can be used on juice boxes or bottles of water here https://www.etsy.com/listing/107653274/monster-birthday-party-kit-diy-printable (message for just the bottle labels for $5)
4. Halloween Crayons – We love making crayons for all different occasions by melting them into silicone molds. You can purchase already made ones such as these on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/158814935/set-of-12-halloween-reshaped-crayons
5. Tattoos – Another favorite around here, and these even glow in the dark! http://www.orientaltrading.com/glow-in-the-dark-halloween-tattoos *Quick tip for removing temporary tattoos – use oil! A little olive oil, baby oil or whatever oil you have on hand works wonders for removing these quickly and painlessly! Your welcome 🙂
What will you be handing out this year? Share in the comments section below!