Twice Baked Potatoes submitted by Shauna of Cupcake With Character
4 russet potatoes or 4-5 larger red potatoes
1/2-3/4 cup light sour cream
3 tablespoons butter, salted
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 -3/4 cup Monterey jack cheese, grated
1/4 cup low-fat milk
1) Bake potatoes for 45 minutes on 350 degrees (until potatoes are soft). Let potatoes cool.
2) Scoop out potato from the peel.
3) Place in a medium bowl & mash potato with fork.
4) Add butter, sour cream, salt, pepper, milk and cheese (You can add powdered ranch dressing to spice it up a bit!).
5) Mix thoroughly. Place filling back in the potato peels.
6) Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
from Cupcake With Character